applicable data protection laws and regulations.
Who is the Personal Data Controller?
stoEr Technologies AB, org. 559048-0512, Eriksbergsgatan 8A, 114 30 Stockholm (stoEr) is the personal Data Controller for processing of personal data submitted by you to stoEr. Examples of personal data submitted by you can be personal data sent by email or in calendar invites.
How can I contact stoEr?
Please feel free to contact our Data Protection Officer Richard Wachtmeister (email@example.com) should you have any questions or inquiries regarding stoEr’s processing of your Personal Data or if you want to exercise your rights in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR).
What Personal Data do we process?
Personal Data is all information that directly or indirectly, i.e. together with other information, can be linked to you, including but not limited to name, e-mail address, telephone number, professional title.
When you communicate with us through e.g. email, telephone or in any other way, we process the Personal Data that you provide to us in the communication, e.g.:
● Email address
● Telephone number
● Other Personal Data that you voluntarily provide to us, e.g. information about employer, professional title, work experience, financial information, social security number, etc.
For what purposes and legal grounds do we process your Personal Data?
We process your Personal Data for the following purposes and on the basis of our legitimate interest to handle incoming mail and communication to stoEr:
● To assess whether we can process the relevant Personal Data and to assess to which internal system or location the information shall be transferred to for continuous processing, e.g. customer register, register for potential customers, recruitment candidates, attendance lists for meetings, etc.
● To communicate with you and to answer questions.
We process your Personal Data for the following purposes and on the basis of our legitimate interest in administering our business:
● To administer meetings, including identifying persons visiting the stoEr’s office We process your Personal Data for the following purpose and on the basis of entering into or fulfilling agreements:
● To administer discussions and negotiations relating to the conclusions of contracts, e.g. commercial contracts, employment agreement or investment agreements or documentations, etc
Who can access your Personal Data?
We will never sell your Personal Data to a Third Party.
When necessary, your Personal Data may be processed by or transferred to:
● Google who administers stoEr’s email and calendar services (Google G-Suite)
How do we protect your Personal Data?
We adhere to technical and organizational security measures to protect the Personal Data we process against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. Examples of measures that we apply are: two-factor authentication when logging on to email accounts and the appointed of a Data Protection Officer. In cases where external suppliers handle personal data on behalf of us, we have entered into an agreement with the supplier that ensures adequate protection of your Personal Data. In cases where pseudonymisation is appropriate, it is used.
Where is my Personal Data processed?
As a general rule, we only process your Personal Data within the EEA. In cases where the information is processed outside the EEA, it is only done in accordance with current data protection legislation.
How long do we retain your Personal Data?
We only retain your Personal Data for as long as it is needed and for the purposes for which the Personal Data was collected or for as long as required by law. In the latter case, various legal requirements defining how long the Personal Data shall be stored are adhered to by stoEr.
In general the following retention periods apply:
● Names, emails and other Personal Data provided to us when communicating with us are continuously transferred from the email program to the appropriate storage location and then deleted from the email program.
How can you affect our processing of your Personal Data?
You have the right to access information about which Personal Data we process about you and you have the right to request correction of your Personal Data.
You can exercise your rights by contacting our data protection officer Richard Wachtmeister (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Under certain conditions, you have the right to request the deletion of or restriction of your Personal Data or object to our processing of your Personal Data. You also have the right to complain to the Swedish Integritetsskyddsmyndigheten (Swedish Authority for Privacy Protection).
Last updated 2023-01-31